Every weekday from 3 30 pm - 4 30 pm, Nabil Al Nashar conducts a themed drive show and Wednesday is Food & Lifestyle segment. Hungry Birds Doha is a guest with QF Radio talking about all the food news and happenings in Doha, Qatar.
Starting the segment with a brief introduction of Hungry Birds Doha as a norm, we moved to discuss the many Business Lunches offered in Qatar.
A Business Lunch typically is a 2 or 3 course menu consisting of a starter/soup, main and dessert (few places include drinks too). The concept of 30 minutes service is practiced widely allowing customers to a quick lunch when there's not much time on hand.
Popular places that serve business lunch (not the complete list):
- Market at W Doha Hotel
- Spice Market at W Doha Hotel (Asian)
- Opal at St. Regis Hotel
- Al Balad at Movenpick Hotel (Lebanese)
- Flying Carpet at Torch Doha
- La Varenne (French)
- Anvil Rooms (steakhouse)
- Aroma at Kempinski Hotel
- Cucina at Marriott Marquis
- Zaoq: as the name suggests it's a Pakistani restaurant. In my opinion, it was a mughlai one and the menu was more Indian. Having said that, food is food after all, what matters the most to me is we had a lavish dinner with an average service (full review soon).
- Chizen: an average resto-bar. Very loud for an occasion dinner. The service was good but we had a tad bit disappointment with the food. Considering we were seated in a 5 star hotel, we had an okay experience (full review soon).
- Chocolate Bar: Hungry Birds Doha was invited to try their breakfast and it was fantabulous with home baked croissants, spicy hot chocolate and fluffy omelets (Read the full review here).
- Opal: in one phrase - 5 out of 5 (Read the full review here).
There is lots more food know how and discussions coming up each week. Stay tuned and don't miss out!
Happy eating x
You can also stream QF Radio online.
Where do you enjoy a good Business Lunch? Share with our readers!